III. Withdrawal from the university
Students wishing to withdraw from one or more courses must follow the Withdrawal Procedure provided by the Registrar’s Office.
Students withdrawing from courses after the Late Registration Period, and before the Withdrawal Deadline (by the end of the tenth week after the beginning of classes for a regular semester and by the end of the 18th day for summer semesters), will receive Ws for all the courses in progress.
- Transfer and change of major
- Registration rules
- Withdrawal from the university
- Classification of students and academic load
- Attendance regulations and makeup policy
- Classroom scheduling and class size
- Tests and examinations
- Scholastic standing
- Academic suspension
- Readmission after suspension
- Disciplinary action