Part-Time Instructor, Tennis
The LAU Department of Education is currently searching for a part-time instructor in Tennis starting fall 2018. This position is based in the Beirut campus.
Main Functions & Responsibilities:
- Give instruction and conduct assigned classes as part of the University’s Physical Education requirements.
- Design lessons/activities for the duration of the session that address the skill level of the students.
- Practice professionalism by keeping a neat and tidy appearance and wearing appropriate tennis attire at all times.
- Report directly to the Director of Athletics.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; preferably in Physical Education and/or National/International Certification in the required activity.
- A minimum experience of 3 years in a tennis teaching setting, preferably at an educational institution or tennis club.
- Willing to work in a university setting with students, faculty and staff.
- Strong behavioral skills.
- Self-motivated, team worker, and flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is Friday July 20, 2018.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an equal opportunity employer.