This position is no longer open.
Admissions Officer - Beirut Campus
The Admissions Office at LAU is currently looking for an Admissions Officer to be located at the Beirut campus. This position reports to the University Director of Admissions.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Receives and checks applications for admission and informs applicants about missing documents
- Receives applicants and parents for information regarding educational opportunities, admissions requirements, and required entrance exams
- Answers requests and enquiries on Admissions from local and international students, parents and schools
- Assists in processing the applications for admission as far as data entry and updating the applications with the received documents
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data and reports on admission
- Carries on the day to day operations
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications & skills:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university (Business or Arts & Sc.)
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Arabic skills. French is a plus
- A pleasant, dynamic and patient character
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
CVs should be emailed to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line. Please provide the exact month and year while listing your professional experience.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.