This position is no longer open.
The Beirut Admissions Office is currently looking for an Admissions Officer to work at its front desk (window).
1. Basic responsibilities:
· Receives and checks applications for admission and informs applicants about missing documents.
· Receives applicants and parents for information regarding educational opportunities, admissions requirements, and required entrance exams.
· Assists in visiting schools and in participating in fairs for recruitment and orientation.
· Handles all correspondence pertaining to admissions.
· Answers requests and enquiries on Admissions from local and international students, parents and schools.
· Assists in processing the applications for admission as far as data entry and updating the applications with the received documents.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
2. Minimum qualifications:
· BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
· Two to three years experience in a similar job.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills.
· Fluency in verbal and written English and Arabic skills. French is a plus.
· A pleasant, dynamic and patient character.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
CV’s should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
The closing date for applying is Wednesday August 1, 2012.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.