This position is no longer open.
Athletics Coordinator - Beirut Campus
The Athletics Department is currently searching for an Athletics Coordinator to be located in Beirut campus. He/she reports directly to the Director of Athletics.
Main Functions & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the athletics programs and activities, and implements the set varsity programs.
- Develops and evaluates the set goals.
- Assists with the overall programs and campus activities.
- Takes the lead on the Annual High Schools tournament and constantly follows up on its successful delivery.
- Follows up on the varsity teams with the coaches and secures their needs.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for all needs and logistics.
- Collaborates with internal and external personnel for the purpose of implementing programs.
- Coordinates the use of the rented athletic facilities in various sites.
- Coordinates with coaches and facility managers to insure proper scheduling of games and practices.
- Coordinates the USC league assigned to the university and follows up on its delivery.
- Maintains a database of all student-athletes on all varsity teams and periodically update their records when necessary.
- Performs other duties pertinent to the job as requested.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management or Sports Management
- A minimum experience of 1-3 years in an organizational setting, preferably at an educational institution
- Strong organizational and behavioral skills
- Self-motivated, team worker, and flexible
- Assertive and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
CVs should be emailed to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line. Please provide the exact month and year while listing your professional experience.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, July 9, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity