This position is no longer open.
Continuing Education Program (CEP) Marketing Coordinator
Post Location: CEP /Evangelical School of Zahle –Bekaa Region.
Responsibility includes the coordination, of the day-to-day marketing activities at the CEP Division.
The part-time position of the Marketing coordinator entails direct reporting to the CEP Director and Assistant Director, where the role entails the following:
- Assist the CEP with developing, launching, and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Should be multitasked and have strong communication skills in English and Arabic languages.
- Assist with and deliver marketing information in a timely manner on behalf of CEP.
A successful CEP Marketing coordinator must be able to adequately perform each essential duty, and have the following education and experience:
- Extensive market knowledge about the Bekaa region.
- Strong background in marketing related activities is required such as field experience, methods for promoting and selling services and products; and effective communication techniques.
- Possesses strong organizational, and computer skills and packages.
- Flexible and willing to perform any tasks necessary to ensure successful operations.
- Should have business knowledge and customer service skills.
- A degree in Business Administration or Marketing with at least 3 years of marketing experience is a must.
Interested qualified candidates should send a CV to:
Human Resources Office
Lebanese American University
Tel (01)7863456 Ext 1124
NB: Deadline for application submittal for this opening is June 20, 2012.
“LAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer”