This position is no longer open.
Enrollment Data Specialist - Beirut
The office of the AVP of Students Development and Enrollment Management has a vacancy for an Enrollment Data Specialist. This position is located in Beirut Campus with occasional commuting to Byblos campus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect, compile, researching, generate and analyze a variety of enrollment/statistical data extracted from the Banner system.
- Extract, analyze and present data related to student retention.
- Assess historical retention data from multiple inputs across the university in view of maintaining a high retention rate.
- Assist the AVPEM on identifying priorities, strategic goals, and action plans to enhance student progress to degree completion.
- Transform data into Charts, Pivot tables, PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Provide training of the Banner usage to the staff, faculty members and students.
- Review and update the Banner system access privileges.
- Maintain the academic course catalog module in the Banner system.
- Update and preserve the Curriculum Advising and Program Planning (CAPP) to improve assessment of curriculum advising and planning.
- Examine Banner system related problems, difficulties and propose solutions to them.
- Maximize the use of web Banner online student and faculty self-services by identifying, testing and implementing new features.
- Alert the AVPEM on upcoming projects and priorities and anticipate their needs.
- Coordinate various projects related to the Enrollment Management unit.
- Coordinate with IT all student enhancement service initiatives.
- Explore opportunities for student-related business process improvement and automation.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- BS in Business, Computer Science or MIS from a renowned university. Masters is a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience preferably in higher education
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic
- Excellent accuracy in researching, collecting, analyzing and presenting data
- Strong computer skills particularly in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Banner is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and relation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line. CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
Closing date for accepting applications is Monday, February 19, 2018.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.