This position is no longer open.
- Collects data from internal and external sources and stores it in a central database to ensure proper reporting activities;
- Has access to and is responsible for reporting from University databases and ensuring the integrity of the data being reported;
- Acts as a liaison between the IT department and the various units of the University for providing data in required format;
- Responds to diverse requests for data from the internal and external constituencies;
- Provides support for the analysis of data for use in decision-making and policy formulation;
- Provides support for the analysis and dissemination of information for strategic planning, academic planning and enrollment management;
- Provides support for institutional and program accreditation as well as academic program review by analyzing, assessing, and/or evaluating program and student outcomes;
- Provides support for recurring projects including institutional and program accreditation, annual data summaries as well as regulatory and research entities that LAU is accountable to;
- Supports in the preparation of University publications by providing data related to students, faculty, staff, libraries and facilities; and
- Supports in the preparation of the office’s publications (Fact Book, Brochure…).
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or in Social Sciences studies from a renowned university, a Master’s degree is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written English and Arabic skills;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Applications, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good statistical skills, experience with SPSS is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with faculty and staff; and
- Relevant work experience is a plus.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.