This position is no longer open.
IT Support Administrator – Byblos Campus
The IT Infrastructure and Support at Byblos campus has a vacancy for an IT Support Administrator. The IT Support Administrator is mainly responsible for attending to faculty and staff desktop software and hardware issues.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose and fix user’s problems associated with any desktop application or hardware including printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Install and/or upgrade desktop hardware and software
- Update ticket call progress in the Helpdesk system on a daily basis. Respond to Helpdesk questions and provides training and technical assistance.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all the equipment and system supported by IT Support by keeping current with all technology trends and by working with all IT department units.
- Provide follow up and progress updates to the end users. Train new IT Support Administrators and student assistants, ensuring that they are familiar with various functions, duties, documentation and personnel
- Process all IT Support maintenance requests with external companies as well as internal processing with end users and concerned offices.
- Perform other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- BE, BA or BS, or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in IT Support
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written English skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
CVs should be emailed to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line. Please provide the exact month and year while listing your professional experience.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 2 April, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity