This position is no longer open.
Lead Warehouse Attendant / Senior Warehouse Attendant
The Supply Office is looking for a Lead Warehouse Attendant / Senior Warehouse Attendant to be located in Beirut and Byblos Campus.
The Lead Warehouse Attendant / Senior Warehouse Attendant is mainly responsible for storing and keeping account of all purchased goods and assets, and distributing needed items to various offices, faculty and staff.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivers all stored supplies and consumable items by various offices.
- Receives ordered materials after comparing to the original order, and issues their proper delivery to the store or to the end-user.
- Ensures the accuracy of the inventory and is responsible for losses.
- Obeys warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Follows administrative procedures for reception, delivery and inventory of goods.
- Ensures that shelves are clean and well fronted at all times.
- Undertakes fiscal inventories in established recurring time periods, as unforeseen inventories for control reasons.
- Keeps records of all transactions.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Holder of a High School or Technical equivalent
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Basic English
- Knowledge of supply chain management system
- Cooperative attitude
- Customer service focus
CVs should be emailed to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line. Please provide the exact month and year while listing your professional experience.
Closing date for applications is Friday, June 23, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity