Part -Time Academic Assistant - Byblos
The School of Pharmacy is currently looking for a part time Academic Assistant for the Co-Curriculum and Interprofessional Education (IPE) programs. This position is based in Byblos Campus.
The Academic Assistant is mainly responsible for providing administrative support for the Co-Curriculum and Interprofessional Education (IPE) programs. He/she will work closely with and report to the coordinators of the two programs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, data collection and entry, and monitoring, documentation and reporting on related programs’ activities
- Handles logistical matters such as room and multimedia reservations and issuing transportation requests
- Assembles and photocopies material, processes forms and takes minutes of meetings
- Communicates with concerned students and units
- Updates related website information
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as deemed necessary for the successful delivery of the co-curriculum and IPE programs
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous work experience in an academic setting
- Effective English communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Superior organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Cooperative and teamwork abilities
- Professional attitude and interpersonal collegiality to effectively work with students, faculty, staff and members of affiliates and partners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience along with contacts of three references to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.