Part-Time Assistant Program Coordinator
The International Services Office is currently looking for an Assistant Program Coordinator. This position is located on Byblos campus and is for a limited duration.
The Assistant Program Coordinator is responsible for attending to all logistical needs for a specific TL (Tomorrow’s Leaders) cohort including academic follow up, internship follow up, registration, US semester, graduation services, ticketing and transportation.
He/she will coordinate logistics for workshops and seminars offered for the needs of the relevant TL cohort.
Additionally, he/she will complete all necessary forms to document student progress and compliance to grant requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts weekly meetings with students to monitor their academic progress & their attendance of activities
- Prepares events (logistics, transportation, catering, multimedia)
- Attends workshops, trips, and events organized for TL students
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to the Program Coordinator
- Follows up on dorms issues relevant to MEPI TL Scholars
- Maintains the process to apply / renew Lebanese annual residency permit for MEPI – TL students
- Periodically collects information from students to coordinate their travel itinerary, airport pick-up, travel notifications, and plans for university breaks (winter/summer)
- Provides logistical support (transportation)
- Supports the Program Coordinator with the US Semester abroad requirements: visa procedures, ticketing, housing, registration and transfer of credits processes
- Performs any relevant additional task assigned by the Program Coordinator and Director
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative capacity
- Possess the nature and qualities to work with youth
- Passion about working with international students
- Resourcefulness, resilience, and openness to diverse views
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects & tasks
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.