This position is no longer open.
Part Time CEP Program Coordinator ( Beirut Campus)
The Continuing Education Program (CEP) Division at the Lebanese American University (Beirut Campus) is currently looking for a CEP Program Coordinator. This position is located at the Beirut campus.
The CEP Program Coordinator is responsible for enrolling participants into specific Continuing Education Programs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Enrolls candidates into specific CEP programs by following targeted marketing plans
- Maintains client relationship during the pre-enrollment, enrollment and post-enrollment phases
- Manages related program marketing announcements during enrolment phase, including marketing information on the CEP website & other social media, while ensuring all such information is up to date.
- Makes necessary arrangements for the required program materials to be distributed to participants
- Sets the program calendar and program orientation session; sets up the class and coordinates with faculty
- Assists in new program development
- Performs other tasks as required by the division
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of proven records in Marketing / or Sales
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work with diverse teams
- Project Management Skills strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, relations and leadership skills a plus
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, March 16, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.