This position is no longer open.
Part-Time Corporate Programs Coordinator - Beirut
The Continuing Education Program (CEP) is currently looking for a Corporate Programs Coordinator. This position is located on Beirut campus and requires frequent out-of-office mobility.
The Corporate Programs Coordinator is enrolling corporate participants into specific Continuing Education Programs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the enrollment of corporate CEP programs and enrolls candidates into specific CEP programs by following targeted marketing plans
- Maintains client relationship during program pre-enrolment, enrolment and post-enrolment phases
- Assists in new program development based on market trends and corporate needs
- Identifies opportunities in the market, writes proposals, and ensures proper follow-up
- Manages related program marketing announcements during enrolment phase, including marketing information on the CEP website & other social media; updates information accordingly
- Arranges the required logistics for participants (location, material, etc..)
- Follows up on the financials and closure of programs and deliveries
- Conducts client satisfaction surveys and up-selling initiatives
- Performs other tasks as required by the division
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is a plus)
- 3-4 years of proven record in marketing and sales, preferably in an education context
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic
- Financial acumen and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills, and ability to work within teams
- Project management, time management, organization skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, building relations and leadership skills
- Confidence, creativity, and problem solving abilities
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, November 9, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.