This position is no longer open.
Student Services Officer - Beirut
The Registrar’s Office in Beirut campus has a vacancy for a Student Services Officer. He/she will report to the Deputy Registrar and is responsible for ensuring that a timely, accurate, friendly and appropriate service is provided (in person, by phone or electronically) to students, to the LAU community and to the public.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all types of requests handled by the Student Services Unit such as statements in Arabic and English, verification of documents, transcripts and others
- Assume Help Desk window duties
- Refer students to the appropriate channels according to the type of query or request
- Implement good phone skills; respond verbally and in writing to queries
- Participate in continuous internal and external training sessions
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the commencement exercises
- Monitor the Student Assistants’ attendance and performance
- Assist in the facilitation of the work flow in the Registrar’s Office
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree from a renowned university
- Minimum 3 years working experience (preferably in a customer service oriented job)
- Good communication and written skills in Arabic and English
- Good MS Office skills; Office 365 knowledge is preferred
- Attention to details and the ability to execute tasks accurately, promptly and with positive impact
- Pro-activeness, good planning and problem-solving ability
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line. Please provide the exact month and year while listing your professional experience.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity