This position is no longer open.
Warehouse Attendant – Beirut Campus
The Supply Office is currently looking for a Warehouse Attendant to report to the Senior Warehouse Supervisor. This position is based in Beirut Campus.
The Warehouse Attendant is mainly responsible for performing duties requiring labor, such as carrying boxes from one place to another, classroom chairs, unused furniture and equipment to storage.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers all stored supplies and items used by various offices
- Helps in moving and rearranging office furniture
- Carries unused and disposed items to the warehouse
- Ensures that shelves are clean and well fronted at all times
- Carries parcels from one destination to another
- Follows administrative procedures for the delivery of goods
- Drives the cargo minivan
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Brevet level; technical degree is a plus.
- Minimum 1-year similar experience.
- Holder of commercial driver’s license.
- Excellent physical condition.
- Good organizational skills and cooperative attitude.
- Basic knowledge of written and oral English.
Interested candidates should email their CVs to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.