If you are accepted, USP VII will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees for the duration of your program (as per AUB’s and LAU’s academic regulations), including one preparatory year if needed
- Medical insurance
- Book allowance
- Student housing or transportation allowance
Please note that all those who shall be entitled to dorms are explicitly bound to clear rules and regulations. Dorms are segregated (dorms for girls – dorms for boys).
- A monthly stipend for nine to eleven months per year depending on the major
- Counseling services and psychological support as needed
- Support services shall be offered to women coming to live on campus, if and when needed
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Both LAU and AUB use the same USP application. If you are interested in applying to both universities, make sure to fill out and submit a complete application with its own set of documentation to each university.