If you are accepted, USP VII will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees for the duration of your program (as per AUB’s and LAU’s academic regulations), including one preparatory year if needed
- Medical insurance
- Book allowance
- Student housing or transportation allowance
Please note that all those who shall be entitled to dorms are explicitly bound to clear rules and regulations. Dorms are segregated (dorms for girls – dorms for boys).
- A monthly stipend for nine to eleven months per year depending on the major
- Counseling services and psychological support as needed
- Support services shall be offered to women coming to live on campus, if and when needed
USP students in their final academic year with good academic standing are encouraged to apply for the USP Excellence Award.