Data Entry Clerk
The Budget Office is currently looking for a Data entry clerk reporting to Executive Director of Budget and Financial Planning. This position is based on Beirut Campus.
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering data into the system, filing and preparing Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Enters data for grants and budget on Oracle financials
- Files grants and departmental budgets
- Prepares Excel sheets and Word documents
- Compiles budget and grants requests
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, August 16, 2019.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.