Part-Time Assistant Social Media Specialist - BeirutThe LAU Fouad Makhzoumi Innovation Center (FMIC) has a vacancy for Social Media Specialist. This position is based on Beirut Campus.
The Assistant Social Media Specialist is responsible for assisting the LAU FMIC team in maintaining and developing the various social media platforms in order to brand and market the center and all its activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generates, edits, publishes, and shares content (original text, images, video or HTML) about all the activities and events of LAU FMIC
- Oversees and coordinates the communication related to the LAU FMIC office with the LAU community and industry professionals to create a strong network
- Performs other related duties as and when required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or relevant major; Master degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Professional experience in photography and graphic design
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator or similar software packages
- Proven working experience in social media, online marketing, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic
- Must be a team player; takes initiative and is proactive
- Passion about entrepreneurship and innovation is a plus
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Sunday, May 15, 2022.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.