Part-Time Campus Life Assistant - Byblos
This position is no longer open.
The LAU Dean of Students’ Office is currently looking for a Part-time Campus Life Assistant, reporting to the Campus Activities Associate Manager. This position is based on the Byblos campus, with occasional commuting to the Beirut campus.
The Campus Life Assistant is responsible for organizing and following up with projects, student events and activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and organizes projects, events, workshops and activities for the LAU student body and surrounding community
- Works on projects that involve students
- Follows up on events progress, logistics and necessary approvals and formalities
- Supervises regular late evening and weekend activities
- Attracts sponsors for events in coordination with the Development Office
- Assists with planning and logistics of events and club activities
- Works in and outside the office, depending on the project or event
- Regularly reports to the Campus Activities Associate Manager on progresses regularly
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in project or event organizing
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, out spoken, creative, and dynamic
- Committed to working for students and the university’s wellbeing
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday, November 29, 2018.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.