Part-Time Continuing Education Coordinator - Beirut
The Continuing Education (CE) Division at the Lebanese American University is currently looking for a CE Program Coordinator. This position is based on Beirut campus.
The CE Program Coordinator is responsible for enrolling participants into specific Continuing Education courses and programs..
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Enrolls candidates into specific CE programs by following yearly and monthly targeted marketing plans
· Maintains client relationship during the pre-enrollment, enrollment and post-enrollment phases (individuals and corporates)
· Reaches out to the community, builds relationships, attends industry events, and increases the students’ database
· Manages related program marketing announcements during enrolment phase, including marketing information on the CE website & other social media, while ensuring all such information is up to date
· Arranges for the required program materials to be distributed to participants
· Sets the program calendar and program orientation session; sets up the class and coordinates with faculty
· Assists in new program development by conducting extensive market and curriculum research
· Ensures successful closure of each program, as per the annual plan
· Performs other tasks as required by the division
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus
· 2-3 years of proven records in Marketing / or Sales, preferably in a Higher Education context
· Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Arabic
· Excellent analytical, sales, and negotiation skills with the ability to work with diverse teams
· Project management, time management, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure
· Strong interpersonal, relations-building and leadership skills a plus
· Confident, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, February 15, 2019.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.