Part-Time Testing Officer
Testing Services in the Department of Institutional Research and Assessment is currently looking for a Testing Officer reporting to the Assistant to the President for Institutional Research & Assessment. This position is based on the Beirut Campus with occasional commuting to the Byblos campus.
The testing officer coordinates the administration of entrance examinations and assessment of student learning using a variety of mediums.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Registers applicants for entrance examinations and ensures effective implementation of rules and procedures
- Prepares exam packages, testing materials and requirements for testing sessions
- Assists in the coordination with the concerned University offices and services to ensure adequate reservations of facilities for the examinations and that testing takes place in a safe and secure testing environment
- Maintains security of testing materials and ensures confidentiality of test results
- Operates the scanning tools to correct entrance exams and evaluation of student academic performance
- Trains and supervises student employees regarding the testing program in coordination with the associate supervisor
- Conducts institutional research functions as the need arises
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of Business or other equivalent fields
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is 15 February, 2019.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.