This position is no longer open.
Part-Time Position: Specialist, Integrated Marketing Communications
The Marketing and Communications Department at the Lebanese American University is looking for a Specialist, Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) to join a dynamic team of multidisciplinary professionals with a common desire to contribute to the successful implementation of the university’s integrated marketing and communications initiative.
Area of expertise:
Marketing and communication
The Specialist, IMC contributes to the integration of marketing and communications for his/her schools, programs and/or institutes, across the spectrum of communications channels. He/She assists in the development of calendars of activities, implementation plans, to achieve the goals and objectives of the schools/programs/departments and is responsible for the timely and on-budget delivery of marketing communications solutions by managing the projects, effectively briefing the team of writers, editors, designers, multimedia artists and external parties.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Develop, monitor and communicate project briefs, project status updates and reports
- Attend client meetings, conduct regular communications with university community; report on meetings with minutes of meetings; act on meeting decisions by communicating internally
- Conduct research on category, competition, audiences, conduct surveys and tests of pre-launch and post-launch of communications
- Coordinate development and timely production of publications and materials with team (writers, graphic designer) and suppliers (printers), manage printing contracts, specs, budgets and timelines
- Coordinate the development of online communications with team (online/web team, social media team, web content team)
- Supervise the management and maintenance of web content through direct editing or through assigning duties to team
- Provide regular input on all assigned activities, generate reports on a monthly basis, generate budget reports, provide timely internal communications of key contacts with schools/departments
- Locate and select appropriate, existing multimedia content, including still images, animations, music and video. Oversee production of new visuals when needed.
- Develop weekly status reports
- Follow up on the contracts with freelancers, review performance against set objectives
- Manage special projects and additional duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant specialization
- Strong command of English, and advanced business writing skills
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and/or communication
- Qualitative and quantitative research knowledge
- Knowledge of digital communications
Interested qualified candidates should send a letter of interest indicating in the subject Specialist, Integrated Marketing Communications, and their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving applications is January 23, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.