Our Career Services staff connects your organization with qualified students and alumni.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, our team remains available to conduct the majority of the services we offer. Please feel free to reach out to us by email.
- Posting Jobs/Internships: Posted vacancies are being processed on the new LAU International Career Portal. If you need any help creating your company account or need more information regarding posting process, please reach out to us.
- Virtual Recruitment Presentations: If you would like to hold a presentation, we can arrange for that through Webex or Zoom.
- Virtual Career Fair: If you wish to receive an invitation to participate in the upcoming virtual career fair, please let us know. The date is yet to be finalized.
Why hire from LAU?
A few reasons…
The qualities we [LAU graduates] have in common are the foundation we got from university, the professionalism, the soft skills, and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Karim Kattouf, Investigator for Cisco Middle East & Africa
Our experience with LAU students is very good—a lot of them have actually started as interns and then were employed by Sanofi.
Lama Abboud, Head of HR at Sanofi Levant
LAU students proved to have the required skillset based on KPMG’s global standards: ethics, team spirit, goal orientation, ambition, time management skills, even the ability to work under pressure within different environments.
Marie-Jose Youssef, HR Manager at KPMG
Recruiting via LAU
There are multiple ways to engage with students and collaborate with the Career Development Services:
- Post internships and job opportunities through the new LAU International Career Portal to receive relevant CV’s from our students, fresh graduates, and experienced alumni.
- Participate in recruitment presentations, panel discussions, and hold on-campus interviews.
- Take part in networking receptions.
- Interact with students at our career and internship fair.