Living at LAU’s Residence Halls (Dorms)
Dorm life helps students establish strong communities and supportive relationships as they make the transition from home to university life. The facilities, security, and care provided by LAU’s residence halls, will help smooth that transition, while encouraging academic, emotional, and social growth. The residence halls are supervised by LAU staff.
- You can apply for the housing (dorms) after being accepted to LAU.
- You can choose single or double occupancy.
- You can choose your roommate by naming him/her in your application. If you don’t have a preference, you will usually be placed with someone who shares your interests and lifestyle.
|Santona Residence||Separate wings for male and female residents||off campus|
- Santona Residence is a few minutes’ walk from the campus. It includes kitchenettes and cleaning services.
- Rooms are neatly furnished with beds, desks, cupboards, safe boxes, and bed sheets and covers. Cable TV, Internet connection, and internal telephone lines are also provided. The buildings are equipped with heating and cooling.
Separate wings for male and female residents
|Dorm C||Separate floors for male and female residents||few minutes’ walk from campus|
- Wi-fi, cable, individual air conditioning and heating, kitchen and laundry facilities, lounges, billiard, baby-foot, study rooms, computer rooms and vending machines.
- Cleaning and maintenance services, CCTVs, and 24-hour security.
Dorm B, located on campus, has two separate wings, one for males and one for females and offers 4 types of accommodation: Standard Room, High Standard Room, Small Apartment, and Large Apartment.
Dorm C is a few minutes’ walk from the campus and offers apartment-style living complete with kitchenettes, living/dining rooms, study rooms, lounge facilities and a baby-foot. There is a free shuttle between Dorm C and the campus.