Facing Problems with Your Application?
I am signing in for the first time, but I am not able to log in using the username and password provided
- Make sure you entered the data correctly (capital/small letters as per the username and password provided).
- Try to copy and paste the username and password to minimize typing mistakes.
I have already signed in and changed my password, but I am not able to log in again
Use the new password that you have created. If you have forgotten what it is, check how you can reset it in “I forgot my password” below.
I forgot my password
- Option 1: Reset the password: enter your username and click on “Forgot?”
- Option 2: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copies of two identification cards (Passport, Individual Civil Record, Driving License, National Identity Card, etc…) that have your picture on.
- Option 3: Pass by the IT helpdesk in person at any time during office hours presenting an ID card.
I received an “access denied” message
This message is usually displayed if your account is being updated. Try to log in again in 24 hours, if the problem persists contact the IT Helpdesk.