Guide for first time users
You can connect to LAU students and alumni by posting jobs and internships through the LAU International Career Portal. Below are the steps to follow to help you create your company account.
Step 1: Go to https://lau.jobteaser.com/en/company_account/sign_in
Step 2: Insert your email address and click on “Next”.
Step 3: Click on “create a company account” and proceed accordingly.
Upon submitting your company information and creating your account, please make sure to validate your account through the link emailed to you from JobTeaser. You will immediately gain access to your account to post the vacancies.
If you would like your company name to remain confidential, please contact the Career Development Services team to share the relevant steps.
To avoid technical issues, please make sure your company logo is per the below requirements:
- PNG or JPG format
- At least 100x100 pixel
- No larger than 2 MB
- Files like PDF or SVG are not accepted by the platform
How To Post Vacancies
Please find below the steps to post each vacancy:
Step 1: Click on “Jobs”
Step 2: Click on “Add a job ad” on the top right corner of the screen
Step 3: Fill in the job/internship details
Once submitted, we will share it with relevant students and alumni.
How to Reset Your Account’s Password
To reset your account’s password, please follow the below steps:
- Go to https://lau.jobteaser.com/en/company_account/sign_in using Google Chrome as the web browser
- Insert your email address in the email address field, then click on “Next”
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- Create your new account password
- After creating the new password you will be granted immediate access to your company account and you will be able to post the available vacancy.
Contact the Career Development Services team if you are still unable to access your account.