Get the LAU Academic Calendar on Your Own App
“Subscribe” to the LAU academic calendar to view it right on your phone or computer calendar app and get updates automatically (no need to visit the website).
How to subscribe
- Copy this link: https://www.lau.edu.lb/calendar/lau-ics.php
- Go to the calendar module in Outlook.
- In the Manage Calendars group on the toolbar, click Open Calendar.
- Select the From Internet option.
- Paste the link you just copied.
- Click OK.
- Click on this link: https://www.lau.edu.lb/calendar/lau-ics.php
- If you are prompted to open or save it, choose to open it with CalendarFileHandler. If instead you get a downloaded file named lau-acad-cal.ics, double-click on it to open.
- From the drop-down that appears, choose “New Calendar” and click OK.
- Follow these instructions to subscribe to public calendars. The URL to the LAU calendar is: https://www.lau.edu.lb/calendar/lau-ics.php
For help with other applications, please check their respective help/support files.
- The LAU calendar will not merge with your own appointments. It will remain as an additional set that you can hide or mark with a different color if you’d like.
- The link and instructions above are for one academic year only.