Part-time Research Associate, Epidemiology/Statistics
This position is no longer open.
School of Arts and Sciences
Department: Natural Sciences
Expected Start Date: Spring 2020
Deadline for Applying: November 15, 2019
The Non-Communicable Disease research cluster at the department of Natural Sciences at the Lebanese American University is seeking a postdoctoral fellow to assist in the research projects of the cluster and to teach undergraduate and/or graduate science courses.
- Completed Ph.D. in the fields of health, sciences and/or related fields;
- Credentials in statistics or epidemiology
- Advanced expertise in collection, organization and analysis of quantitative and qualitative datasets and statistical modeling
- Experience in Grants and Manuscripts writing and editing;
- Advanced Microsoft Suite Skills (including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint);
- Research experience in non-communicable diseases
- Teaching experience in undergraduate and/or graduate science courses and Labs
- Expertise managing a complex, deadline-driven process involving diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A collaborative approach and ability to work independently
“Please send your resume and a completed application form (available at http://www.lau.edu.lb/employment/docs/standard-application-due-diligence-PT.pdf) to email@example.com before November 15 and indicate the position title in the email subject”.