Part-time Research Assistant in Inorganic Chemistry
This position is no longer open.
School of Arts and Sciences
Department: Natural Sciences
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Expected End Date: End of Spring 2020
Deadline for Applying: Position will be open until filled
The Department of Natural Sciences invites applications for part-time research assistant (M.S. in Chemistry, Ph.D. holders or Ph.D. students are not eligible) on a funded research grant. Expertise in inorganic synthesis and characterization is a must.
- M.S. in Chemistry, Ph.D. holders or Ph.D. students are not eligible
- Advanced expertise in Chemical Synthesis
- Expertise in Shlenk Line operation
- Advanced Microsoft Suite Skills (including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Research experience in inorganic chemistry
- Expertise managing a complex, deadline-driven process involving diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A collaborative approach and ability to work independently
“Please send your resume and a completed application form (available at http://www.lau.edu.lb/employment/docs/standard-application-due-diligence-PT.pdf) to email@example.com and indicate the position title in the email subject.