Custodian- BeirutThe Hospitality Department is currently looking for a Custodian. This position is based on Beirut campus.
The custodian is mainly responsible for cleaning and tidying all indoor areas on campus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans assigned indoor Campus areas such as floors, fixtures, windows, and equipment
- Cleans, sanitizes and disinfects Campus restrooms
- Replaces tissue products and refills soap dispensaries
- Gathers and transports waste from assigned areas to appropriate disposal location
- Requests cleaning materials and supplies from housekeeper
- Supports and back-ups other staff members in the office as needed
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Elementary level
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Good physical condition
- Good communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to work effectively within a team
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Monday, December 4, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.