Customer Service Officer - (LAUMC-SJH)The LAU Health Office is currently looking for a Customer Service Officer. This position is based at LAU Medical Center – St. Johns Hospital in Jounieh.
The Customer Service Officer is responsible for assisting the LAU community and their families in accessing the various services of the LAU Medical Center and acquainting them with the available resources. He/she is also responsible for fast-tracking patient admission and following up on discharge procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates patient access to various services within the medical center
- Expedites required paperwork and liaises with LAU’s HR Department to address any issue related to insurance/NSSF coverage
- Arranges and fast-tracks patient admission and discharge procedures
- Coordinates quick referrals to specialty physicians and facilitates physician-to-physician consultations
- Ensures cashless consultations for LAU community
- Secures appointments for outpatient diagnostic procedures and testing
- Performs other tasks pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in the healthcare industry within a customer service capacity
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze a situation and implement a solution
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Sunday, May 22, 2022.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.