This position is no longer open.The Enrollment Management Department / Student Recruitment Office is currently looking for an E-Recruitment Associate reporting to Director of Student Recruitment. This is a central position based in Byblos with occasional commuting to Beirut Campus.
The E-Recruitment Associate is responsible for analyzing the local market, developing and implementing high school visit programs, reinforcing ties with high schools, and proposing initiatives to meet enrollment goals and market share.
He/she will be additionally responsible for developing and implementing the yearly personalized e-communication plan (email, sms, on-line chatting, and social media) with prospective students, their parents and with private and public high schools, locally and internationally. The E-Recruitment Associate will also design, implement and promote (electronically and via other means) a personalized, dynamic and interactive LAU campus visit program (for individuals or groups) aimed at convincing prospective students to enroll at LAU.
Finally, He/She will supervise a team of student ambassadors responsible for communicating with prospective students, applicants and parents, and stay up-to-date on e-recruitment tools/initiatives for possible implementation at LAU.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes LAU and reinforces its ties with high schools and fairs in Lebanon and abroad
- Proposes new initiatives to increase LAU’s market share and attract more high school students
- Organizes, implements and leads on-campus student recruitment events for prospective students, applicants, parents and high school counselors in order to increase the enrollment yield
- Monitors the e-communication campaign with prospective students, parents and high schools
- Obtains updates from LAU Schools and units to feed the yearly e-communication campaign with prospective students, applicants and high schools in Lebanon and abroad
- Prepares the annual personalized e-communication campaign targeting prospective students, applicants and high schools in Lebanon and abroad
- Leads and monitors the personalized e-communication campaign with prospective students and high schools in Lebanon and abroad and manages the student ambassadors team
- Designs a personalized campus tour for prospective students
- Develops and maintains market research models that define historical university enrollment trends and forecasts future plans and scenarios
- Identifies prospective students who participated in LAU events (MUN, MAL, Sports tournaments, LAU School yield events) and drafts a personalized communication plan accordingly
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, Public Relations, or management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in educational sector, within a student services or recruitment role
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong team building abilities and skilled at relationship-building
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in setting priorities and managing time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills; knowledge of Banner is a plus
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, March 24, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.