Graphic Design Computer Center Supervisor - Byblos
The School of Architecture & Design / Department of Art & Design is currently looking for a Graphic Design Computer Center Supervisor. The position is based on Byblos campus.
The Graphic Design Computer Center Supervisor is mainly responsible for performing a variety of tasks that would ensure proper operation and efficient running of the MAC Lab.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the various daily activities at the MAC computer lab in Byblos campus, ensures that overall work objectives are achieved, deadlines are met, and performance reliability, security and availability goals are fulfilled
- Implements a preventive, as well as fix-and-repair, maintenance program on all lab equipment hardware and software, keeping them up and running at all time
- Installs upgrades and enhancements that optimize the overall performance of the Lab
- Oversees printing procedures using the plotters, scanners, and laser printers
- Records and maintains hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licenses, and user access and security
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Macintosh computers and servers’ configuration, and active directories
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of faculty
- Team spirit, self-motivated, organizational skills, problem solving skills
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, June 20, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.