HVAC Technician - ByblosThe Physical Plant office - Operations and Maintenance is currently looking for an HVAC Technician reporting to the HVAC Team Leader under the Maintenance Unit. This position is based on Byblos Campus.
The HVAC Technician will mainly ensure proper execution of all needed preventive maintenance for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems and repair university equipment and assets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates and maintains systems pertaining to the physical plant, including but not limited to: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning systems, Chillers, Air Distribution, refrigeration systems, water circulation and pressurization pumps, and other firefighting systems as assigned
- Performs all required HVAC installation, inspection, preventive maintenance and reparation works for the existing systems
- Establishes & maintains job-related files, reports, training material and support contracts
- Handles all job-related correspondence (reports, memos, emails, faxes) and communication pertinent to the assigned tasks
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned such as but not limited to overnight shifts, holidays, and weekend duties
Minimum Required Qualifications
- BT3 degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Customer service oriented
- Acceptable computer skills in MS Outlook, excel, word and internet search
- Ability to operate BMS software
- Willingness and capacity to learn the operation of equipment and systems through reading manuals (in English)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills especially in verbal and written English and Arabic
- Physically fit to perform above duties
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, February 16, 2024.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.