Marcom ManagerThe Business Development & Global Affairs Entity / Global Affairs Service Center is currently looking for a Marcom Manager reporting to the Director of Global Affairs Service Center. This position is based on Byblos campus with occasional commuting to Beirut campus and off-campus meetings and events.
The Marcom Manager is responsible for developing and executing effective campaigns, promotional activities, and programs that support the Business Development and Global Affairs (BDGA) entity’s objectives and go-to market strategy. He/she will work closely with internal and external partners to establish a Marcom strategy and create and deliver compelling content, messaging, and materials across various channels and platforms, such as web, email, social media, print, events, etc. He/she also monitors and measures the performance and impact of Marcom activities and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements integrated marketing communications plans and strategies across all channels that align with the goals of BDGA units, target audiences, and value propositions
- Coordinates continuously with BDGA entities to identify engaging content that enhances the marketing and communication strategy.
- Manages the creation and production of high-quality market communications assets, such as web banners, landing pages, brochures, etc., ensuring consistency and adherence to brand guidelines and best practices
- Supervises the CRM team and social media specialists of all BDGA units to ensure timely and effective delivery of Marcom projects and initiatives
- Manages external agency partners and vendors, such as creative agencies, media agencies, printers, etc., to ensure quality output and cost efficiency
- Oversee the distribution and promotion of Marcom materials across various channels, optimizing the marketing mix for maximum reach and engagement
- Monitors and analyzes the performance and impact of Marcom activities using various tools and metrics, such as web analytics, email analytics, social media analytics, etc., and provides reports and recommendations for improvement
- Conducts market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, opportunities, challenges, and best practices in the industry as well as research on audiences, conducts surveys and test pre-launch and post-launch of communications
- Fosters an active and positive collaborative environment within the department, effectively empowering all internal partners to participate actively in the fulfillment of client objectives
- Manages the Marcom budget and ensures optimal allocation of resources
- Stays updated on the latest developments and innovations in Marcom tools and techniques
- Performs other duties and responsibilities pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in marcom or related roles, our of which, 4 are in a supervisory role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marcom campaigns and programs
- Proven knowledge of B2B integrated communications and digital communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a flair for storytelling
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in various marcom tools and software, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign), Google
- Analytics/Ads/Tag Manager/Search Console/My Business/Workspace (formerly G Suite), Mailchimp/ HubSpot/SendGrid, Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram, WordPress/Wix/Squarespace etc.
- Command of SEO/SEM/SMM best practices and strategies
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday, November 23, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.