Market Research Analyst
The Business Development & Global Affairs Entity / Global Affairs Service Center is currently looking for a Market Research Analyst reporting to the Director of Global Affairs Service Center. This position is based on Byblos campus with occasional commuting to Beirut campus and off-campus meetings and events.
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for conducting market studies, research and analysis for various units under the Business Development and Global Affairs (BDGA) entity. He/she is responsible for providing insights and recommendations such as trends, opportunities, challenges, competitors, and customer segments that would help entities to make informed decisions about their strategies and plans.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts primary and secondary market research using various sources and methods like surveys, interviews, and data analysis
- Analyzes and interprets the market data and information using quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Prepares and presents the market reports and dashboards with clear and concise findings and recommendations
- Supports the BDGA units with relevant market insights and inputs
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders including faculty members and external stakeholders including partner institutions
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments and best practices in the consulting and academic sectors with a good understanding and up-to-date information of BDGA’s products and services
- Performs other duties and responsibilities pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Master’s degree in business, finance, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in market research or analysis in the consulting industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the academic sector and its dynamics
- Strong knowledge in quantitative skills, such as statistics and data analysis
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, SPSS, Tableau, or other research and analysis tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday, November 23, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.