Organizational Design Officer - ByblosThe Human Resources Department is currently looking for an Organization Design Officer reporting to the Workforce Planning Manager. This position is based on Byblos Campus with occasional commuting to Beirut campus.
The Organizational Design Officer is responsible for meticulously maintaining and continuously updating the University’s organizational structures, staff job descriptions repository, and actively participating in the assessment of the University’s organizational structures and contributing in to the implementation of changes. He/she will also assist in data gathering and cleaning that will be used to support capacity analysis exercises.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Diligently maintains the University’s comprehensive organizational structure, including organizational charts, job descriptions and related documents to facilitate communication and decision-making within the institution
- Maintains an up-to-date repository of job descriptions of all staff positions in the University
- Participates in Job Analysis exercises to develop accurate and corresponding job descriptions
- Participates in evaluating existing organizational structures and identify opportunities for improvement to enhance efficiency, agility, and overall performance
- Coordinates with other HR units and relevant stakeholders to implement changes related to job roles, career paths, and organizational structures
- Stays updated on industry trends and emerging methodologies in organizational design
- Collaborates with stakeholders to gather data needed for capacity analysis exercises and assists in relevant data cleansing, verification and aggregation
- Maintains the databases of workforce data including workload, staffing needs, turnover rates and skills gaps, to identify trends and proactively address potential issues
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with at least 2 years of proven experience in organizational design, change management or related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the institution
- Knowledge of best practices in organization design and change management methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Excel, Visio, and any other tools that support organizational design and workforce planning tools and software
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday, September 21, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.