Part-Time Assistant Program Officer - BeirutThe LAU Gilbert & Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine / Office of the Graduate Medical Education (GME) is currently looking for an Assistant Program Officer. This position is based in Beirut.
The Assistant Program Officer is mainly responsible for providing administrative support to the GME Office.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives phone calls
- Checks and orders supplies
- Performs filing, photocopying, and data entry
- Registers attendance and proctors exams
- Assists in coordinating GME events (workshops, conferences, meetings…)
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- Strong oral and written English / Arabic communication skills
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, Banner and People 365 is a plus
- Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to work under stress and be proactive
- Ability to relate well to a variety of individuals, including faculty, physicians, staff, and students
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.