Part-Time Assistant Social Media Specialist - Beirut
The LAU Fouad Makhzoumi Innovation Center (FMIC) has a vacancy for an Assistant Social Media Specialist. The position is based on Beirut Campus.
The Assistant Social Media Specialist is responsible for assisting the LAU FMIC team in maintaining and developing the various social media platforms in order to brand and market the center and all its activities
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generates, edits, publishes, and shares content (original text, images, video or HTML) about all the activities and events of LAU FMIC
- Oversees and coordinates the communication related to the LAU FMIC office with the LAU community and industry professionals to create a strong network
- Performs other related duties as and when required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or relevant major; Master degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Basic professional experience in photography and graphic design
- Proven working experience in social media, online marketing, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic
- Must be a team player; takes initiative and is proactive
- Basic knowledge of photoshop and adobe illustrator
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, innovation is a plus
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday, September 30, 2021.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.