Part-Time HES Financial Aid Officer - ByblosThe Financial Aid & Scholarships Office is currently looking for a HES Financial Aid Officer under the USAID Higher Education Grant (HES). The position is located on Byblos campus and is temporary for a short period.
The HES Financial Aid Officer is responsible for receiving applications, checking documents and record keeping.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives applications
- Checks required documents and prepares checklists
- Provides assistant and clarification to prospective students and parents regarding the financial aid documents
- Prepares and updates logs and worksheets of applications received
- Performs any relevant additional tasks
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.