Part-Time HES Multimedia Coordinator
The Outreach and Civic Engagement Office is looking for a HES Multimedia Coordinator under the USAID Higher Education Scholarship (HES) grant, reporting to the Assistant Vice President for Outreach & Civic Engagement. This position is based on Beirut Campus with occasional commuting to Byblos Campus and is for a limited duration.
The HES Multimedia Coordinator works closely with the Assistant Vice President for Outreach & Civic Engagement (OCE) to generate creative ideas and concepts with regards to the HES grant.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and edits videos and documentaries
- Prepares scripts
- Generates animated graphics
- Records live events and small scale video productions
- Focuses on smaller productions like documentaries, live events, short films, legal depositions, sports events, commercials, and training videos
- Records important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment
- Directs people to capture specific action and events for the camera
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- Around 1 year of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other visual design programs
- Good in photography/filming
- Know-how in operating still and video cameras
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, October 2, 2020.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.