Part-Time Multimedia Designer - BeirutThe Center for Innovative Learning (CIL) is currently looking for a Multimedia Designer reporting to the Deputy Director of CIL. This position is located on Beirut campus.
The Multimedia Designer is primarily responsible for recording and editing media-rich content that supports the teaching and learning processes and is responsible for running and maintaining the multimedia equipment in the CIL Studios.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Records and edits professional videos: interviews, tutorials, green screen, teleprompter videos
- Ensures consistent implementation of all LAU branding and design guidelines
- Supports the faculty with the use of studio equipment
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Television & Film, Graphic Design, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in production, preferably in educational sector
- Solid experience with digital technology and Adobe editing software package, most importantly: Premiere Pro, After effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Vast knowledge in cameras and all types of audiovisual equipment (microphones, sound mixers, lighting, grips, switcher, teleprompter, etc…)
- Demonstrable video editing /shooting ability, with a strong portfolio
- Effective written and verbal English communication
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, August 12, 2022.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.