Part-Time Student Recruiter - Byblos
This position is no longer open.The Student Recruitment Office is currently looking for a Student Recruiter reporting to the Student Recruitment Manager. This position is located on Byblos campus.
The Student Recruiter is responsible for generating a positive first impression of LAU and promoting it among prospective students and their parents.
He/she will be responsible for representing LAU in regional fairs, school fairs, and other educational across Lebanon as well as representing the Student Recruitment Office in on and off-campus student recruitment events.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Represents LAU at educational fairs in Lebanon as well as social and/or educational events
- Represents the student recruitment office in all events targeting high school students
- Assists in preparing and organizing campus visits for prospective students and their parents and handling the logistics
- Provides counseling for prospective students and parents, and guides students through the enrollment process
- Follows up with targeted students in view of converting them into applicants then enrolled students
- Maintains record of recruitment efforts
- Assist in training work-study student assistants to help in student recruitment activities
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Good presentation and interactive communication
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Skilled at relationship-building
- Strong English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.