Part-Time TLP Project Coordinator - Byblos
The School of Engineering is currently looking for a TLP Project Coordinator reporting to the TLP Project Director. This position is based on Byblos campus and is for a limited duration. It requires physical presence on campus during LAU operating hours.
The TLP Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the project functions including logistical needs for TLP (Tomorrow’s Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline) cohorts on both campuses, monitoring and evaluation including collecting data from primary sources and secondary ones from stakeholders, partners, and beneficiaries. The Project Coordinator is expected to support the organization of logistics for workshops and seminars offered for the needs of the relevant TLP cohort.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the TLP Project Director and Project Managers with the full tracking and updating of the implementation, monitoring and evaluation plans
- Coordinates meeting organization and meeting minutes
- Assists in planning and following up on assessments conducted within the University including satisfaction surveys, institutional assessments, activities surveys and evaluations, etc.
- Follows-up with students to increase response rate on the different evaluation deliverables including identifying challenges to reporting and recommending potential solutions
- Collects relevant programmatic data, including academic, technical and otherwise often conducted pre and post activities, and supports with analysis and reporting
- Prepares TL events and activities (logistics, transportation, catering, multimedia)
- As part of monitoring and supporting logistics, attends TLP workshops / trips / events organized for TLP students
- Conducts focus group assessment meetings with students when needed for evaluation purposes
- Performs any relevant additional task assigned by the Project Director
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in grant-related work or in an administrative capacity
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent writing skills and ability to generate reports
- Resourcefulness, resilience, and openness to diverse views
- Passionate about working with international students
- Must possess the nature and qualities to work with youths