Program Coordinator, ACE - ByblosThe Academy of Continuing Education Office is currently looking for a Program Coordinator reporting to the Director of the Academy of Continuing Education (ACE) under the Business Development & Global Affairs Entity. This position is based on Byblos Campus.
The Program Coordinator is mainly responsible for Implementing ACE’s sales and marketing strategy, calendar planning with the coordination of ACE Director, ACE Deputy Director and ACE Social Media Specialist.
He/She assists in LAU ACE’S logistics pertaining to Corporate and Partnership Programs, advises and provides information about ACE Public programs, events and LAU ACE’s rules and regulations, and develop objectives to meet ACE’s annual and long-term strategic goals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizes and implements ACE Sales & Marketing strategy for upcoming ACE participants in accordance with LAU rules and regulations, and participates in job-related activities, such as sales, marketing, program planning, registration, finance, programs logistics, and faculty/staff consultation and training around student access
- Serves as liaison between students and faculty
- Organizes and compiles course schedules, evaluations, attendance and coordinates with ACE faculty accordingly
- Registers ACE participants on Banner, ensures compliance vetting services, and collects students’ payment invoices prior to registration on banner in coordination with ACE’s administrative assistant
- Reviews existing ACE programs and recommends improvements in reaching target audience in collaboration with the ACE Director, Deputy Director, Social Media Specialist and trainers’ recommendations
- Implements and coordinates with ACE Marketing Specialist to target the appropriate audience
- Develops objectives to meet ACE’s annual and long-range strategic goals for targeted number of participants
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in an administrative coordination capacity, out of which 2 are in the Education sector
- Excellent Listening and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and written skills in Arabic and English
- Pro-activeness, good planning and problem-solving ability
- Service excellence and customer focus
- Demonstrated accuracy with attention to details
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.