Scheduling & Records Administrator - BeirutThe Registrar’s Office is currently looking for a Scheduling & Records Administrator reporting to the University Registrar. This position is based on Beirut Campus.
The Scheduling & Records Administrator is mainly responsible for coordinating with all academic units and generating conflict free schedules for regular courses and final exams. Additionally, he/she is responsible for the entry of faculty load on banner and for the space reservations of classes and auditoriums.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedules and maintains courses for all undergraduate and graduate programs
- Ensures accurate assignment of faculty to course sections
- Addresses daily queries from department chairs and assistants
- Handles final exams Scheduling & Maintenance
- Administers reservation of exam facilities for all academic units
- Allocates space for various programs such as continuing education, MUN, and certificate programs
- Assesses the scheduling cycles based on space allocation summary charts and updates curriculum data in Banner
- Analyzes trends in Scheduling and Classrooms utilization
- Prepares reports and charts on an ongoing basis
- Plans the operational calendar of the Scheduling unit; Plans for the scheduling blocks for each school
- Assists the Graduation unit in the preparation of the Marching lists and the Commencement Booklet
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or any related field
- Minimum 6 years of similar/relevant work experience; out of which, three years are in a university setting
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attentive to details and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and Problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (specially Excel and charts)
- Knowledge of Banner is preferable
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
Closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.