TL Assistant Program Coordinator - Beirut
The Office of International Services is currently looking for a TL Assistant Program Coordinator. This position is based on Beirut campus with occasional commuting to Byblos campus and is for a limited duration. It requires physical presence on campus during LAU operating hours.
The TL Assistant Program Coordinator attends to all administrative and logistical needs supporting the management team, across all MEPI-funded Tomorrow’s Leaders (TL) programs: outreach to faculty, staff, and students across the university; coordination with TL program staff; liaising with MEPI staff, report-writing, and curriculum review.
Additionally, he/she coordinates logistics for activities, workshops and seminars offered for the needs of the relevant TL award. As needed, he/she completes all necessary forms to document the project progress, and compliance to grant requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow-ups on planned activities and coordinates with the concerned TL management team
- Assists the team in logistical tasks as needed
- Supports programmatic reporting and tracking as guided by the management team
- Participates in weekly meetings with TL programs and MEPI staff
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to the concerned program management officers
- Attends activities, workshops, trainings, and events organized for documentation
- Prepares for TL events (logistics, transportation, catering, multimedia)
- Supports curriculum review processes
- Works with the team to enhance recruitment of qualified students to TL programs
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in an administrative capacity, preferably within grant-related work
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent writing skills and ability to generate reports
- Resourcefulness, resilience, and openness to diverse views
- Passionate about working with international students
- Must possess the nature and qualities to work with youths
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Monday, February 6, 2023. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.