Utilities HVAC Technician - ByblosThe Physical Plant office - Operations and Maintenance is currently looking for a Utilities HVAC Technician reporting to the Utilities HVAC Team Leader. This position is based on Byblos Campus.
The Utilities HVAC Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring proper execution of all needed preventive maintenance for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and repair university equipment and assets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates and maintains the Utilities HVAC systems (Chillers, Cooling Towers, etc.) along with their distribution network (piping systems, etc.)
- Performs preventive maintenance works for HVAC systems
- Performs regular inspection of HVAC systems (Cooling Towers, Boilers, related pumps, etc.)
- Communicates HVAC job needs and requirements with LAU staff and contractors
- Fills out related reports and checks completed reports
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned such as but not limited to overnight shifts, holidays, and weekend duties
Minimum Required Qualifications
- BT3 degree, with relevant specialization with relevant specialization (HVAC/ Industrial/ Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Patience, self-control and endurance
- Physically fit to perform above duties
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background.
Closing date for accepting applications is Wednesday, February 14, 2024.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.