Bright Ideas! Initiative
The Lebanese American University’s employee suggestion program
Bright Ideas! is a program designed to encourage all employees of the Lebanese American University community to contribute innovative suggestions that can enhance campus life and working conditions.
Suggestions should be creative and should benefit the University by:
- Improving the quality of working conditions and campus life
- Streamlining administrative procedures and operating methods
- Improving morale
Suggestions must be realistic, cite a specific area for improvement, include a brief analysis of the intended results, and recommendations for potential implementation strategies.
Bright Ideas! will be reviewed by the Staff Advisory Council during its monthly meetings.
How do I Submit my Bright Idea?
Any LAU staff member may submit a suggestion at any time. Suggestions may be submitted online (Arabic version, English version), via e-mail, or campus mail, by using a suggestion form and including all pertinent information outlined below.
Suggestions should include:
- A description of the concern to be addressed
- A detailed description of the proposed suggestion(s)
- An analysis of the benefits to the University
- A list of the implementation steps
- An estimation of the costs involved to implement the suggestion
Each Bright Ideas! suggestion will be reviewed by the Staff Advisory Council during its monthly meetings. The SAC will submit results and recommendations to the administration for further evaluation and action.
The Bright Ideas! Team
The following individuals are the current team members.
- Sawsan Bistanji
- Riyad Chahine
- Georgina Elias
- Farhan Al Ghareeb
- Hassan Baalbaki